On July 6, the Cuyahoga County Administrative Headquarters reopened to the public. The building is open from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Health and safety protocols are now in place for the building, including limited occupancy. To enter the building, all employees and visitors must:
- Complete a temperature check and health survey.
- Wear a face mask.
- Practice social distancing at all times.
What In-Person Services Are Available?
Transfer and recording, auto title, real property, appraisal, and general services.
- Call 216-443-7420 to schedule an appointment.
- Appointments are required for all transactions except when making a child support payment or general tax payment.
- Residents are encouraged to pay online, over the phone, by mail or drop box.
What About Other County Buildings?
All Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) buildings remain closed for general services. Residents are encouraged to access DHHS services online or over the phone.