The State of Ohio has launched a streamlined process for registering for the COVID-19 vaccine. Click below to take a survey to determine your eligibility and find vaccine providers near you.
COVID-19 Vaccine Registration
- Visit the State of Ohio’s Vaccination Management System (VMS) website.
- Select your language, then click “Check Eligibility and Book My Appointment.”
- Answer the COVID-19 Vaccination Questionnaire.
- If you are not eligible, you will be prompted to sign up for a notification when you become eligible.
- If you are eligible, you will be redirected to a page that allows you to search for a vaccine location near you. Enter your address, city, or ZIP code to search for vaccine locations.
- Choose “Book Appointment on Provider Website” to be redirected to registration for that location.
If you have questions about the Vaccination Management System (VMS), please read the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) on the state’s COVID-19 website.
For additional help:
- Call 2-1-1.
- Press 3 to be directed to the Cuyahoga County COVID-19 Vaccination Information and Appointment Line.