Election 2020: My Voting Plan
Know what your options are for voting in this election, make a plan and then follow it!
Registered voters in Cuyahoga County can take advantage of three safe and secure options for the November 3 general election:
The deadline to request a vote-by-mail ballot was October 31.
How to return your ballot:
- In-person: the deadline is 7:30 p.m. on Election Day. Drop it off at the Board of Elections (2925 Euclid Avenue) or Campus International School drop box (southeast corner of E. 30th and Chester Avenue). Please visit the Board of Elections website for updated hours and information.
- Mail: Your ballot must be postmarked by Nov. 2 and received by the Board of Elections no later than 10 days after the election if sent by U.S. Mail.
2. In-Person (Early Voting)
You have until TODAY at 2 pm to vote early and in-person at the Board of Elections headquarters located at 2925 Euclid Avenue, Cleveland, OH, 44115
- Free parking for all voters is available at 3100 Chester Ave. and 1835 E. 30th St.
- Free ADA parking is available at 2925 Euclid Ave.
- An auxiliary drop box will be located at the entrance to the Euclid lot.
Voting Quick Links
Use these helpful resources to guide you as you make your plan to vote this November.
2925 Euclid Ave.
Cleveland, OH 44115
Find your voter information, polling information, and your district.
Prepare for voting by viewing a sample ballot.
Search for your polling location using our online tool.
Vote from the safety and comfort of your own home.
Check the status of your ballot as it is mailed, received, and processed.
Explore our video playlist to learn more about Election 2020 in Cuyahoga County.