Medical Mutual SuperMed EPO
- An Exclusive Provider Organization (EPO) is a type of managed care plan that is a hybrid of HMO and PPO plans.
- See any provider in-network; higher benefit is paid when using Tier 1 in-network providers.
- There is no annual deductible for MetroHealth services. You’ll pay an annual deductible of $500 single/$1,000 family in the Medical Mutual SuperMed network. You’ll pay copays or coinsurance for health care services. Preventive services are covered at 100%.
- Under the Medical Mutual SuperMed EPO Plan, most services received from Tier 1 providers are covered at 90% and/ or require a copay.
- Visits to the Emergency Room (in-network or out-of-network) are subject to a $150 copay for emergency services and a$200 copay for non-emergency. There is no coverage for out-of-network non-emergency services. Tier 2 services are covered at 80% after a deductible or require a copay.
- Find a provider at Medical Mutual Physician Directory or see Medical Mutual Provider Search Documents below.