Registration & Visitation
The Cuyahoga County Corrections Center (CCCC) offers Securus Video Connect (SVC), where inmates can now visit with friends and family from a video visitation terminal inside their housing units. Similarly, friends and family can visit on-site, without cost, from one of twenty-three (23) video visitation terminals located on the first floor of the Cuyahoga County Justice Center located at 1215 West 3rd Street, Cleveland Ohio 44113. Friends and family may also visit remotely from their home, office, or anywhere they have internet service, and will have limitless opportunities to connect by sharing everyday events. Many studies have shown a link between individuals maintaining relationships with their loved ones reduces recidivism.
A major benefit of the implementation of the SVC includes the expanded hours of operation for friends and family to visit, of which provides the ability to have more visits at times that are more convenient.
Some other advantages include:
- The ability for inmates to interact with friends and family members in home situations.
- Avoid friends and family members being searched and waiting in stressful lobby situations.
- Avoid the cost and hassle of downtown parking
- Allows more family members to be involved in visits
- Much better alternative for children
- More effective and efficient than communicating via mail
- Provides the ability to have more visits at times that are convenient
- Minimizes movement of inmates within the facility while maintaining a safe and secure method for inmate visitation.
On-site visits take place Monday thru Friday from 8:30AM to 11:30AM, and again from 1:30PM to 4:30PM.
Remote visits can take place 7 days a week, including holidays, during the same time as the on-site visits, along with the addition of 7:00PM to 9:00PM.
More information on video visitation and frequently asked questions
Before a video visit can take place, all visitors are required to establish a user account by using the Securus Mobile App or online.